Cosmetic Laser Dermatology is at the forefront of the latest technologies and aesthetic breakthroughs. As San Diego’s #1 destination for beautiful skin for over 30 years, we are renowned for offering the most advanced beauty innovations that will make you look and feel your best without the need for surgery. Below are treatments and procedures we believe will make 2020 your most beautiful year yet.
Beauty Trends To Watch This Year
Laser Tattoo and Permanent Makeup Removal
We’ve all come across tattoo regret stories –from branding your skin with a name you no longer want on your body, to a dare, outdated joke, or typo. A permanent makeup mishap is quite common too. Tattoos and permanent makeup can be removed through laser treatments. Removing pigment close to the eyes or between hair follicles, however, can be quite complicated and you’ll need an expert to remove them. Fortunately, we have been safely and effectively removing eyeliner tattoos since the late 1980s when we helped develop the first specific tattoo removal lasers. At Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, we offer over 50 lasers, including tattoo removal lasers such as PicoSure, PicoWay,PiQo4, and Q-switched Alexandrite, Q-switched Ruby and Accupulse fractionated CO2 lasers. We are also one of the first offices in the country to use CO2 and Er:YAG lasers (e.g., Ultrapulse CO2 and Sciton Er:YAG) to remove tattoos and permanent makeup.
Fillers To Redefine The Jawline
You already know how dermal fillers can be used to restore volume in the cheeks or lips and re-tone the skin instantly. But this year, many patients will be turning to these wrinkle plumpers to achieve the jawline of their dreams. By injecting dermal fillers directly to your jawline, your mandible, and your chin, your facial structure will be enhanced, giving you a more well-defined profile that will show off a more youthful you. In fact, we were one of the centers to conduct the FDA clinical studies to approve this technique for widespread use.
Chin Contouring For A Facial Profile Makeover
Similar to how patients want a sharper jawline, getting a chin contouring procedure can also contribute to a more well-balanced and beautiful facial profile. And one of the most common chin issues that patients want to be addressed would be the double chin. At Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, treatment options for a double chin include chin liposuction, CoolMini, Kybella, Ultherapy, and ThermiTight.
Awake Procedures For Virtually Painless Body Sculpting
This year, non-surgical options will continue to thrive, and that includes body sculpting procedures. At our San Diego office, we offer treatments we’d like to call “Awake Procedures” that don’t require general anesthesia.
- Awake Liposuction – also referred to as tumescent liposculpture, this fat removal treatment allows our board-certified dermatologists to reduce fatty deposits in the body and artfully sculpt it into a slimmed-down figure. Unlike liposuction treatments of the past, tumescent liposculpture only uses local anesthetic by inserting a numbing solution into the treatment area.
- CoolSculpting – CoolSculpting is not just one of the most popular body contouring procedures in our San Diego practice, but also one of the most popular in the entire country. CoolSculpting is a non-surgical procedure that uses cryolipolysis (precise controlled cooling) to target stubborn fat. Fat cells are frozen and destroyed, and the body’s natural mechanisms will gradually and safely flush them out, leaving behind a more contoured body with firmer skin.
- CoolTone – is another muscle stimulating procedure that both enhances fat reduction and body shaping as well as building up muscles to rejuvenate and enhance your appearance.
We can follow up both liposuction and CoolSculpting treatments with a session of Z Wave. Z Wave delivers acoustic sound waves in the dermal tissue, tightening and smoothing the skin for superior sculpting results.
Combination Treatments For The Ultimate In Skin Rejuvenation
At Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, we believe that by blending together multiple dermatology treatments and technologies, it is possible to provide you with natural and beautiful results without the need for surgery.
- Liquid facelift – the visible signs of aging begin to appear as your face loses its collagen and elasticity, and a liquid facelift makes for a great non-surgical option for those who want more youthful features without undergoing a full surgical procedure. As described by this article from ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, a liquid facelift uses a combination of dermal fillers and neuromodulators to rejuvenate the face by improving signs of aging such as expression lines, loss of volume, hollow features, deep lines and wrinkles, under-eye circles, and vertical lip lines.
- Take10 Treatment – Developed exclusively at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology as a non-surgical alternative to a facelift, this innovative procedure, as its name suggests, can take 10+ years off your appearance. By combining the use of multiple laser treatments with advanced injectables in the form of fillers and neuromodulators, our board-certified dermatologists can dramatically reduce the signs of aging by diminishing wrinkles, age spots, sun damage, and other skin imperfections.
Be On Top Of Your Beauty Game This 2020 By Booking A Treatment Today In our San Diego Medical Office/Spa.
Want to explore the many ways you can achieve your best skin this year? Learn more about the wide range of services we offer at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology by scheduling a consultation in our San Diego office today.