Previously called Ultra Repair, the Take10 treatment was developed exclusively at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology as a non-surgical alternative to a facelift. By combining the use of multiple laser treatments with advanced injectable fillers and Botox, our doctors are able to dramatically reduce the signs of aging by reducing the appearance of age spots, wrinkles, skin imperfections and sun damage on a patient’s face, neck, and chest. This proprietary technique provides patients with great results, taking 10+ years off their appearance.
Patients benefit from this innovative laser treatment because our doctors are able to create a unique treatment plan based on each individual’s specific cosmetic procedure needs. By targeting exact skin conditions and several areas simultaneously, the Take10 is able to effectively reduce signs of aging without the downtime of a surgical procedure.
What to Expect
Instead of undergoing a surgical facelift, Take10 utilizes a combination of lasers, fillers, and Botox to restore a youthful appearance. During a consultation with one of our expert laser dermatologists, we will examine your skin and ask you about the results you want to see from the procedure.
Take10 can be used to treat the following conditions:
A personalized treatment plan will be developed specifically for you, including a unique blend of lasers. Because our practice utilizes so many lasers in-house, our doctors can customize this combination treatment specifically for each patient’s needs. Multiple lasers can be used at the same time in order to effectively target each skin concern. Treatments can be performed on the full face, neck, and chest.
Since treatment is customized, cost will vary. However, we offer free consultations to help determine what combination of treatments will be the most effective.
Treatment package options include:
- Fraxel re:pair laser for collagen remodeling
- Ultra Pulse CO2 and Erbium lasers for fine lines and wrinkles
- Alexandrite TriVantage to eliminate unwanted brown spots
- Vbeam Perfecta laser treats red patches and broken blood vessels on the face, neck, and chest
- Alexandrite and YAG lasers to help minimize the visibility of facial veins and capillaries around the eyes and temples
- Active/Deep FX lasers provide fractional CO2 resurfacing. Learn more about laser skin resurfacing on WebMD.
- Dermal fillers, like Restylane, Juvéderm, Sculptra or Radiesse, adds volume to nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Botox Cosmetic, Xeomin, Jeuveau or Dysport treatments a week before to the Ultra Repair to prevent new wrinkles from forming
- Chemical Peels
- SkinMedica’s post-laser treatment kit
Q: What is Take10?
Q: What can I expect after my treatment?
Q: How much downtime is required?
Q: When will I see the results of my treatment?
Q: Can lasers and injectables be used together?
Q: What is the cost?
Q: What are the side effects?
A traditional surgical facelift or a liquid facelift using fillers is an alternative option to take years off of your face, however neither addresses any skin discoloration/brown spots/sun damage or the texture of the skin. Others may say they can provide the same results, but truly we have yet to see anything that compares!
For more information about the monthly specials offered at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, visit our Promotions page.
“If I could give this office 10 stars I would! I’ve never been to such an incredible office where everyone was so sweet, helpful, and professional!”- Jessica V.
“I love and appreciate the professionalism, knowledge, warmth, and extraordinary care from the team at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology.”- Alejandro S.
“I had such an awesome experience for my first visit and I am referring everyone I know to this office. From the super friendly staff to the state of the art procedures, they are the cream of the crop.”- Dinah M.