By blending multiple dermatology treatment technologies, the board-certified dermatologists at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology in San Diego, CA can produce natural, beautiful results without the need for invasive surgery or downtime. Our research center gives us access to cutting-edge treatments not even on the market yet. With more than 100,000 satisfied patients, 50+ lasers and devices, and 100+ years of combined experience, we can say with confidence that you can trust your skin to us.
Even men have started to tune in to the many non-surgical options available for self-enhancement. More and more men are discovering the benefits of these procedures – from taking a few years off their appearance to having a more chiseled face. They are realizing they can now put their best face (and body) forward and achieve noticeable results beyond the reach of a basic skincare regimen alone.
From smoothing out wrinkles and enhancing your facial contours to clearing up acne and restoring a more youthful glow, it’s amazing what a difference minimally-invasive treatments like Botox, fillers, lasers, and microneedling can make. Not only are they quick, safe, and effective, they also make great go-to treatments before a big event.
If you’re bothered by lines and wrinkles, loss of volume in your cheeks, or other facial asymmetries, injectables offer a quick, effective, and relatively painless solution to these concerns. While their effects are temporary, some formulations can produce natural-looking results that may last a year or longer. Results can be as dramatic as you would like, making injectable treatments a great option for freshening up your look before a party or event.
Neuromodulators like Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, and Jeuveau address dynamic wrinkles, which are the lines that form when you make certain facial expressions. They target the muscles that form the creases, relaxing them, and in effect, smoothing away the lines and wrinkles. Neuromodulators can also be used for cheek or masseter muscle reduction, correction of a gummy smile, and neck rejuvenation.
Dermal fillers like Juvéderm, Belotero and Restylane improve skin elasticity by supplementing your body’s hyaluronic acid – a naturally-occurring substance in the body that keeps skin plump and hydrated. When injected, they can effectively soften deep folds and lines that develop over time in the face. They also shape the face with new contours and definition by restoring lost volume. Dermal fillers are also used to correct minor asymmetries, plump up the lips, and even reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes by correcting shadowing from a loss of fat.
There are also collagen stimulators, such as Sculptra and Radiesse, that work by triggering the body to produce new collagen. By replacing lost collagen, these injectables gradually give you a more youthful-looking appearance, without making you look like you’ve had any work done. Results don’t happen overnight, but as they develop, they appear very natural and can be long-lasting.
Our board-certified dermatologists are skin experts who have extensive training in injectable treatments. Most of them have even participated in the clinical trials involving these breakthrough cosmetic treatments. This means you’ll be guaranteed precise placement and an optimal outcome with every session, and we can customize your treatment to your precise needs and goals. To learn more about skin rejuvenation treatments, visit ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
With more than 50 lasers, light, and energy devices available in our San Diego, CA practice, our board-certified dermatologists can assist you with all your skin concerns and goals. Whether it’s smoothing away wrinkles, erasing spots and pigmentation, clearing acne, or tightening the skin, our laser devices are highly customizable to your precise needs.
- IPL Photofacial – Also known as a lunchtime laser procedure, this minimally-invasive skin rejuvenating treatment uses high-intensity pulses of light to penetrate the skin and trigger your natural healing process. It can shrink pores, remove or reduce broken facial capillaries, fade lines and wrinkles, minimize redness, and erase pigmentation irregularities.
- Clear + Brilliant – This laser uses focused, precise energy to help minimize and refine pores, as well as reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and abnormal pigmentation. It is an effective anti-aging treatment designed to counteract the effects of time, negative lifestyle habits, and environmental factors.
- Microneedling Radiofrequency (RF) – RF microneedling uses fractional tiny-needles and electrodes to deliver heat energy deep into the middle layer of the skin (dermis). The controlled damage produced by the microscopic energy points triggers the body’s repair mechanism, which stimulates elastin and collagen production and restores volume loss. The result is tight, smooth, and youthful-looking skin.
- Fractional Resurfacing – This laser treatment creates thousands of tiny microthermal zones deep into the skin. As the skin works to repair itself, it replaces the old, damaged skin with new, fresh skin that is clear of lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation.
Farzaneh Momeni-Salami is our medical aesthetician with more than 30 years of experience treating the skin with the most innovative and effective techniques. She can provide a wide array of quick, effective, and comfortable aesthetic treatments that can correct skin imperfections and address the signs of aging. Each treatment will be customized with the precision necessary to achieve an optimal outcome every time.
- HydraFacial – This comfortable skin-rejuvenating treatment is customized to suit your needs, using a multi-step technology that can deep-clean pores, gently resurface the skin, painlessly remove blackheads and whiteheads, improve skin tone, and hydrate the skin.
- Dermaplaning – This quick, non-invasive procedure scrapes away dead skin cells, excess oil, vellus hair, and other debris from the skin. The procedure boosts the body’s self-healing properties and in turn, your body produces new healthier skin cells. This firms and tightens your skin while also brightening your complexion.
- Microneedling – This procedure uses tiny needles to create microscopic injuries in the skin. These micro-injuries cause the skin to repair itself, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. By stimulating the production of these essential substances, the skin becomes rejuvenated and refreshed. The result of this quick and painless procedure is smooth, youthful, and bright-looking skin.
- Dermasweep – This treatment uses bristle-powered, gentle exfoliation to smooth the surface of the skin and promote enhanced circulation to reveal skin that is soft and smooth. The procedure is followed by a treatment with a SkinFusion (a topical treatment that can penetrate deep into the skin after exfoliation). The combination of dermasweep and SkinFusions can treat fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring, and skin laxity.
- Facials – Our custom facials are medical-grade and tailored to treat the skin issues that concern you most. Your skin will be examined, and you will be provided with various moisturizers, masks, and other treatments for great skin. These facials are not only refreshing but an essential part of any good skin care regimen. Regular treatments keep your skin beautiful, hydrated, clear, and glowing.
- Skincare – Practicing good daily skincare will not only help keep your skin in top shape but will also prolong the results of all your dermatologic treatments and provide long-term benefits. Our expert dermatologists not only use authentic, research-supported, and dermatologist-tested skin care products, but they will also help you create the perfect skincare regimen to keep your skin looking and feeling its very best between visits to our office.
Schedule A Minimally-Invasive Cosmetic Treatment in San Diego Today
If you would like a quick, effective, and painless way to rejuvenate your look without any downtime, the board-certified dermatologists at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology can help you find the best treatment plan to meet your goals with natural, beautiful results. To learn more or to schedule a consultation, contact our San Diego, CA office.