With all the holiday season’s hustle and bustle, don’t forget to do something nice for yourself. If you’ve been considering cosmetic treatments to refresh your appearance, schedule an appointment now and put your best face forward in 2022.
Cosmetic Laser Dermatology has served patients in San Diego, La Jolla, North County, and Del Mar for over 35 years, with over 100 years of combined experience to provide you with cutting-edge technology and optimal results. Our proprietary combination treatments can effectively reverse signs of aging and sun damage without surgery.
1. Boost Skin Beauty with a Fraxel Laser Treatment
Have you been wanting to do something about unsightly brown spots on your skin? You can’t do better than CLDerm—we’ve performed more Fraxel Dual procedures than any other medical spa in the world!
Fraxel lasers work by creating micro-injuries on the skin to stimulate the body’s cell regeneration and collagen production. As pigmentation and sun damage is addressed, the healing process results in smoother, clearer, younger-looking skin. Fractional lasers penetrate the skin’s dermal structure in the treated area only, leaving the surrounding areas intact. You’ll see dramatic improvement with minimal downtime.
The Fraxel Dual laser can effectively treat the face, neck, hands, arms, back, and shoulders—areas that frequently sustain sun damage. Fraxel laser treatment is also effective for reducing the look of scars or stretch marks on the abdomen, hips, or arms.
Benefits of Fraxel Dual Laser Treatment
- Results in one or two sessions
- Treats both irregular pigmentation and fine wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen production and supports cell rejuvenation
- Produces fresher, smoother, more youthful-looking skin
A topical anesthetic cream is used, so discomfort is minimal. Total downtime will depend on the depth of your treatment, which is customized to your precise needs and goals. CLDerm’s board-certified dermatologists will help you understand the difference between the available wavelengths in Fraxel Dual treatments to ensure the best results for your skin. The Fraxel Dual laser is versatile, safe, and effective.
2. Let Your Lips do the Talking with Injectable Fillers
Restylane Kysse® is a new injectable hyaluronic acid lip filler that enhances lip volume and definition while diminishing the look of fine lines above the upper lip. CLDerm is proud to offer this new addition to the Restylane product line after participating in the FDA approval study at our San Diego, CA, medical spa over the past two years. Our patients have been thrilled with the results this new product delivers.
Restylane Kysse, along with the many other fillers available in our office, offers a natural look without the heavy feeling that some patients experience with other lip fillers. Results can last 6-12 months, which tends to be longer than most other fillers used for lip augmentation.
3. Define Your Chin with Our Proprietary Procedure: ThermiSculpt³
CLDerm’s board-certified dermatologists have perfected a proprietary, nonsurgical combination procedure that dramatically reshapes and tightens sagging jawlines and necks in just one treatment session. With ThermiSculpt³, your results will continue to improve gradually following treatment. Within a month, your neck can look healthier, firmer, and more youthful.
First, the skin will be prepared with a ThermiTight® treatment. After a local anesthetic is administered to the treatment area, an ultra-fine probe will be inserted to conduct RF energy into the dermis, where the collagen and elastin matrix is located. The RF energy and micro-wounds stimulate collagen production for improvement to the skin over time.
The area under your chin, jawline, and neck will then be resculpted with facial liposuction. The tiny cannulas (thin tubes) allow your dermatologist to precisely vacuum away fat to remove jowls and define your jawline. A few tiny incisions that don’t even require stitches will be made under your chin and will be nearly invisible once healed.
Injectable dermal fillers put the finishing touches on your ThermiSculpt³ treatment. With careful placement of hyaluronic acid or calcium hydroxyapatite fillers, we can increase chin projection and enhance the definition of the jawline.
ThermiSculpt³ creates an uplifted jawline and neck, which continues to improve over the next 2-4 months while your skin’s collagen production gradually increases.
4. Give Your Neck Some TLC
The thin skin of the neck can be the first area to show the effects of aging. Patients with fine lines and wrinkles, mild skin laxity, and hyperpigmentation may be ideal candidates for CLDerm’s effective, long-lasting, non-surgical neck rejuvenation.
Our expert dermatologists have perfected a combination approach that may include a combination of the following treatments:
- PicoWay laser treatment improves skin texture and pigmentation.
- PicoSure treats skin discoloration, pigmented lesions, and dull or scarred skin.
- Fraxel Dual laser treatment corrects scarring, wrinkles, skin laxity, rough texture, and skin discoloration.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) improves sun-damaged skin, age spots, redness, pigmented lesions, and skin discoloration.
- Thermage uses radiofrequency energy to improve skin laxity and boost collagen and elastin production for a smoother, younger appearance.
- ThermiTight increases collagen and elastin production at a deeper level, which helps smooth wrinkles and tighten lax skin.
- Ultherapy uses focused ultrasound energy to precisely lift and firm lax neck skin.
- Botox Cosmetic® reduces lines and horizontal banding to restore the skin’s smoothness.
- Belotero® is a soft dermal hyaluronic acid filler ideal for smoothing superficial wrinkles and plumping the skin of the chin, jawline, and neck.
- Kybella® is an injectable treatment for submental fat under the chin that works by dissolving fat cells, which the body then naturally reabsorbs and eliminates.
- Sculptra(R) is a biostimulatory agent that helps your bodies dermal cells to make new collagen and elastic fibers to smooth fine and even deep wrinkles.
5. Trim the Fat with CLDerm’s Exclusive Cool3
CLDerm developed its exclusive Cool3 procedure as an effective, non-surgical body sculpting technique. Cool3 combines body contouring methods such as CoolTone, CoolSculpting Elite, and Zimmer Z-Wave Acoustic Therapy with ThermiSculpt/ThermiTight and liposculpture for optimal body shaping and fat removal.
Treatment areas include:
- Stomach and abs
- Love handles
- Back fat
- Bra fat
Cool3 can transform stubborn problem areas over time and help you achieve a lean, toned body without surgery and with long-lasting results.
Schedule an Appointment at Our San Diego Medical Spa Today
CLDerm’s board-certified dermatologists can help you greet the new year looking and feeling your best. Contact our San Diego, California, medical spa today to schedule your appointment.