More and more women, and even men, are turning to minimally-invasive procedures to achieve their dream physiques, and as technology advances and the most experienced doctors refine their skills and experience, results are better than ever.
The Cool³ combination procedure was developed exclusively at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology as a powerful, non-surgical technique for body sculpting.
It involves combining popular body contouring methods such as CoolSculpting Elite, CoolTone, Zimmer Z-Wave Acoustic Therapy, as well as liposculpture and ThermiSculpt/ThermiTight to achieve optimal fat removal and body shaping results.
While many other offices offer some of the same devices and procedures (there are hundreds of CoolSculpting options in Southern California alone), what sets Cosmetic Laser Dermatology apart is our technique, experience, and customized approach to treating our patients.
With 100+ years of combined experience, our board-certified dermatologists in San Diego are skin and body sculpting experts who specialize in minimally-invasive treatments, providing patients with natural and beautiful results without the need for surgery.
We are also among the first in Southern California to offer CoolSculpting Elite, which takes CoolSculpting to the next level with its innovative c-shaped applicators that mimic patients’ natural curves for better fit and function. The new design also provides 30% more tissue contact for greater fat reduction with every treatment. With two devices, we are able to treat 4 areas at once with the CoolSculpting Elite dual applicators.
What To Expect
An ideal body is often described as being lean and toned. Fortunately, CoolSculpting, CoolTone, and Z-Wave Acoustic Therapy work together to produce these coveted traits. When paired together, these three minimally invasive body sculpting procedures can transform your body by effectively removing fat and tightening muscle.
CoolSculpting is an effective, non-surgical treatment for reducing stubborn fat. It utilizes the method of cryolipolysis (precisely controlled cooling) to freeze and destroy fat cells without harming adjacent tissue or injuring the skin. Your body will then naturally flush out the destroyed cells, leaving behind firmer skin and a more contoured shape. To learn more about the technology behind CoolSculpting, visit ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- Chest and Arms
- Stomach and Abs
- Love Handles
- Bra fat
- Back fat
CoolTone non-surgically reduces deep fat and strengthens muscles by using electromagnetic muscle stimulation to tone, firm, and strengthen the muscles. In other words, it induces muscle contractions – stronger and more frequent than what you can do on your own, helping build and tone muscle in the shortest time possible.
Individually, these two devices are already incredibly effective in contouring the body. When combined, these two procedures can provide you with faster and more successful results.
In our San Diego office, Cool³ is performed by Leysin Fletcher PA-C who is highly experienced in performing minimally invasive body sculpting treatments and is one of two Master CoolSculpting Elite Specialists in San Diego. A treatment plan for the Cool³ procedure will typically involve the following steps:
- CoolSculpting Elite
- Zimmer Z-Wave – a device that uses radial pulse therapy to replace a manual massage following a CoolSculpting Elite procedure. This allows for less bruising, less discomfort, and enhances results by up to 50%.
- CoolTone – immediately performed after CoolSculpting Elite and Zimmer Z-Wave.
If you would still like to achieve more optimal results, the following optional procedures can be added to your treatment plan as well:
- Liposculpture – the surgeon fills the targeted areas with a special anesthetic solution that numbs the treatment areas, stops the bleeding, and thins the blood. Tiny suction cannulas are used to eliminate fat without the need for general anesthesia. Another form of liposuction would be CoolLipo – a laser-assisted lipolysis procedure designed to target areas of the body that are small and hard to treat using the standard liposuction procedure (e.g., neck, jowls, chin, and underside of the arms). In addition, ThermiTight radiofrequency heating can also be performed to further tighten loose skin.
- CoolTone is again performed the following day.
Benefits of Combining CoolSculpting Elite and CoolTone
- CoolSculpting Elite and CoolTone are safe, non-surgical, and FDA-approved procedures.
- They can be performed in an office setting and do not require any downtime.
- They both provide a more thorough approach to body contouring as their tandem treatment can resolve issues of unwanted fat and lack of muscle definition.
- Since reducing fat and building muscle are the two key components of achieving an ideal body structure, addressing both can truly achieve a leaner, more toned appearance in a short amount of time.
Q: What is Cool³?
Q: How many treatments are needed?
Q: What can I expect after my treatment?
Q: When will I see results from this treatment?
Q: How long do results last?
Q: What is the cost?
Non-surgical fat reduction and body sculpting treatments are a great solution for busy men and women who want to lose stubborn fat without the need for surgery. At Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, we offer a wide range of advanced, minimally-invasive body contouring treatments to suit your needs. Examples include:
The Thermi System makes use of a small cannula that is placed deep into the skin, reaching the layer of unwanted fat cells and delivering targeted radiofrequency (RF) energy to heat the tissue. This causes the fat cells to melt and naturally be disposed of by the body over time, revealing new body contours.
ThermiSculpt is an innovative combination procedure exclusively offered at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology. It is an enhanced technique that combines the benefits of liposuction with the skin tightening effects of the Thermi system for optimum body sculpting results.
For more information about the monthly specials offered at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology in San Diego, visit our Promotions page.
“I love and appreciate the professionalism, knowledge, warmth, and extraordinary care from the team at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology.”- Alejandro S.
“I had such an awesome experience for my first visit and I am referring everyone I know to this office. From the super friendly staff to the state of the art procedures, they are the cream of the crop.”- Dinah M.
“If I could give this office 10 stars I would! I’ve never been to such an incredible office where everyone was so sweet, helpful, and professional!”- Jessica V.
Same Day Appointments Available!
Schedule a free Cool³ Body Sculpting consultation today*