At Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, our medical aesthetician Farzaneh performs advanced and customized facial treatments to improve the appearance, tone, and texture of the skin.
- Custom Facial – Custom facial treatments can be performed to meet individual needs with little to no downtime, which includes a few different peels and explains that there will be no down-time for some. If your skin needs rejuvenation for an upcoming event, our custom facials can provide stunning results without interfering with your busy schedule.
- Purifying Facial – This super-grooming, deep cleansing facial decongests the skin, working overtime to help eliminate blocked pores, milia and hyperplasia, rapidly accelerate skin repair and neutralize impurities.
Chemical peels are a great way to refresh the skin through eliminating dead skin cell buildup. During your consultation, Farzaneh will assess your skin to determine which peel is best for your skin type and concerns.
- SkinMedica Vitalize Peel – Fight the effects of time, sun damage, and environmental assaults. Addresses various skin conditions such as pigmentation abnormalities, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- SkinMedica Rejuvenize Peel – A built-in anti-irritant and penetration enhancer provides controlled exfoliation of the upper most damaged layers of the skin. Effective for skin with sun damage, melasma, pigment changes and acne scarring.
- Glycolic Peel – A safe process that removes a micro thin top layer of skin. Removal of these damaged cells stimulates cell division that results in plumper, healthier, newer cells. Smoothes and softens the skin, diminishes fine lines, decreases acne, evens out discoloration, increases moisture retention.
- SkinCeuticals Peel + Lactic Peel – A resurfacing procedure that removes the top layer of dead epidermal cells, which allows the underlying layer of undamaged skin to emerge and prevent dead skin cell build up. Recommended as an alternative to microdermabrasion for patients with visible broken capillaries.
- Signature Peel-Jessner – CLDerm specialized chemical peel that includes cocktail of acids that will transform the skin’s surface. Excellent for lightening hyperpigmentation, refining pores and general improvement of the look and feel of the skin. This peel can be used on all skin types.
- Combination Microdermabrasion & Glycolic Peels – This service is ideal for those who have fine lines, scars,brown spots, uneven surface, rough texture and more. Microdermabrasion is combined with the glycolic peel that removes a micro thin top layer of skin.
Schedule a Consultation for a Facial Treatment Today
To learn more and to schedule your consultation, contact Cosmetic Laser Dermatology today at (858) 943-2113!
Next, read about Latisse.