Cosmetic Laser Dermatology is happy to be one of the only practices in San Diego offering the newest in dermal fillers, Belotero Balance®. This advanced new filler has a unique manufacturing process that offers a soft, cohesive gel that is able to fill your wrinkles for smooth and immediate results. Our doctors are experts in performing injectable dermal filler treatments and are some of the few who actually perform these treatments themselves rather than having assistants or nurses do them.
As we age, our skin inevitably loses its youthful appearance as the production of natural dermal volumizers and moisturizers such as hyaluronic acid (HA) diminish, leaving lines and wrinkles where our skin was once youthful, even and radiant.
With our latest treatment and news
What is Belotero?
Belotero is an HA dermal filler, made of the same volumizing and moisturizing component of your skin, so it is the natural choice for reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. When injected by one of our board certified cosmetic dermatologists, it instantly plumps and adds volume to the areas where it has been lost. Even the finest lines can be treated with confidence with Belotero in San Diego.
What’s the secret?
This amazing dermal filler is specially designed to integrate into your tissue to provide subtle and even results without disrupting the natural contours of your face, so you can be confident that no one will ever know how you manage to look so refreshed and confident. The Belotero secret can be your secret too.
For more facial filler before and after photos, please visit our photo gallery.
Watch Dr. Butterwick Perform a Wrinkle Filler Treatment
- Frown lines: The ‘ll’ between your eyebrows when you frown can be softened.
- Periorbital lines” Also known as “crow’s feet”, these lines can be reduced and smoothed.
- Bridge of the nose: To soften the appearance of bumps.
- Cheekbones: Rounding the cheekbones to regain the fullness of a youthful face.
- Nasolabial folds: The lines from the nose to the corner of the mouth, also known as laughter lines, can be the most noticeable of all lines of the face. They can be smoothed away and leave you with a subtle, even result.
- Perioral lines: Sometimes called smoker’s lines. These lines are hereditary and you do not need to be a smoker to get them.
- Vermillion border: This subtle feature of the border of your lips diminishes as you age causing that annoying lipstick ‘bleed’. This treatment instantly rejuvenates your lips.
- Lips: Whether you want a little moisturizing or full plump lips, Belotero is the perfect product for the lips.
- Marionette Lines: These are lines from the corners of your mouth to your jaw. Treating these can help to instantly provide a cheerful expression.
- Horizontal Brow Lines: Horizontal lines on the forehead can be filled, leading to a more youthful and refreshed expression. Belotero is softer and more precise than other fillers, meaning it is great for filling in static lines on the forehead that Botox can’t treat. A smooth, youthful brow can be yours with a combination of neuromodulator and filler.
Tear Trough Correction
Q: What’s the difference between Belotero and other facial fillers?
Q: How does it work?
Q: How long does it last?
Q: How is it administered?
Q: Is it safe?
to learn more!
Contact Cosmetic Laser Dermatology Today
Please contact Cosmetic Laser Dermatology at (858) 943-2113 for more information on Belotero in San Diego and to schedule a consultation. We are located in the UTC area of San Diego, minutes from La Jolla, Del Mar, and Downtown San Diego.
Next, learn about Radiesse