The Ultra Repair was developed as a non-surgical alternative to a facelift. By combining the use of multiple laser treatments with injectable fillers and Botox, our doctors are able to treat the signs of aging by reducing the appearance of age spots, wrinkles, skin imperfections and sun damage on a patient’s face, neck, and chest. This technique provides patients with the great results.
Patients benefit from this innovative laser treatment because our doctors are able to create a unique treatment plan based on each individual’s specific cosmetic procedure needs. By targeting exact skin conditions and several areas simultaneously, the Ultra Repair is able to effectively remove imperfections and rejuvenate the skin.
What to Expect
Instead of undergoing a surgical facelift, Ultra Repair utilizes a combination of lasers, fillers, and Botox to restore a youthful appearance. During a consultation with one of our expert laser dermatologists, we will examine your skin and ask you about the results you want to see from the procedure.
Ultra Repair can be used to treat the following conditions:
A personalized treatment plan will be developed specifically for you, including a unique blend of lasers. Because our practice utilizes so many lasers in-house, our doctors can customize this combination treatment specifically for each patient’s needs. Multiple lasers can be used at the same time in order to effectively target each skin concern. Treatments can be performed on the full face, neck, and chest.
Treatment package options include:
- Fraxel re:pair laser for collagen remodeling
- Ultra Pulse CO2 and Erbium lasers for fine lines and wrinkles
- Alexandrite TriVantage to eliminate unwanted brown spots
- Vbeam Perfecta laser treats red patches and broken blood vessels on the face, neck, and chest
- Alexandrite and YAG lasers to help minimize the visibility of facial veins and capillaries around the eyes and temples
- Active/Deep FX lasers provide fractional CO2 resurfacing. Learn more about laser skin resurfacing on WebMD.
- Dermal fillers, like Restylane, Juvéderm, Sculptra or Radiesse, adds volume to nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Botox Cosmetic or Dysport treatments a week before to the Ultra Repair to prevent new wrinkles from forming
- SkinMedica’s post-laser treatment kit
Q: What is Ultra Repair?
Q: What can I expect after my treatment?
Q: How much downtime is required?
Q: When will I see the results of my treatment?
Q: Can lasers and injectables be used together?
Q: What is the cost?
Q: What are the side effects?
Chemical peels and a comprehensive medical-grade skin care regimen provide patients with an alternative to complexion restoring treatments.
For more information about the monthly specials offered at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, visit our Promotions page.
“If I could give this office 10 stars I would! I’ve never been to such an incredible office where everyone was so sweet, helpful, and professional!”- Jessica V.
“I had such an awesome experience for my first visit and I am referring everyone I know to this office. From the super friendly staff to the state of the art procedures, they are the cream of the crop.”- Dinah M.
“I love and appreciate the professionalism, knowledge, warmth, and extraordinary care from the team at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology.”- Alejandro S.