Thank you for taking interest in our research studies at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology. We work hard to remain at the forefront of laser and cosmetic surgery research, while maintaining the highest industry standards.
Our studies are conducted by Board Certified Dermatologists in pursuit of advancing the field of cosmetic and laser dermatology, while optimizing the appearance of your skin in the process.
Many of our studies are used in the process of gaining FDA approval for specific topical medications, injectable products, lasers, and other devices. Thus, you can rest assured that you will be safe while participating in any of our studies, as each adheres to strict safety standards.
If you are interested in participating in one of our many exciting clinical research studies, please provide us with as much information as possible, and a member of our research team will contact you shortly.
For more information: 858.657.1004 | research@CLDerm.com
Clinical Study for Lifting of the Buttocks
- Are you a female between the ages of 18 to 65 years old?
- Do you want to improve the appearance of your butt?
Cosmetic Laser Dermatology is currently recruiting subjects for a clinical research study evaluating an investigational device used to improve the lift appearance of the buttocks.
Qualified participants will be compensated for their time and travel.
Please contact our research department to see if you qualify at: (858) 657-1004.
Do You Have Moderate to Severe Frown Lines?
We are currently enrolling patients in a research study. We are looking for volunteers who have moderate to severe glabellar (frown) lines.
The purpose of this study is to compare different doses of an investigational study drug, including placebo, in the treatment of frown lines.
Qualified participants must be at least 18 years old, have moderate to severe frown lines based on an assessment by the doctor, and have never received treatment with Botox, or any other botulinum toxin. Also, participants must not have had any previous insertion of any permanent or semi-permanent material, or fillers in the area of the forehead between the eyes.
Volunteers enrolled in the study may receive:
- Reimbursement for time and travel associated with being in the study
- Treatment with an investigational study drug
- Study related assessments, lab tests, blood pressure and physical exams at no charge
- Visits with our board-certified dermatologist and professional staff
Call today for more information or to set up a free screening appointment: 858-657-1004.
Do You Have Sun Damaged Skin (Sun Spots)
Volunteers are required for participation in a nationwide clinical research trial in Actinic Keratoses (sun spots).
To qualify for the trial:
- You must be 18+ years old
- You must have between 5-20 Actinic Keratoses (sun spots) on your trunk or extremities (i.e. arm, legs, shoulders, except face or upper chest)
- You must be willing to attend 7 study visits over a 2-3 month period
If you are interested in hearing more about this clinical research trial, please call: 858-657-1004.