The Power of Micro Droplet Injections: How SKINVIVE Transforms Your Skin
Unlike other HA injectables that augment the treatment area, SKINVIVE™ by Juvéderm is a low-molecular-weight gel that is thinner in texture and intended as a micro-droplet injection. It does not volumize or stretch but smooths the skin as a direct result of the injection.
When injected into the skin, SKINVIVE does not sit in the same position in which it has been placed. Instead, it evenly disperses into a thin layer across the dermis. Since SKINVIVE has a water-like texture, it boosts hydration instantly for complexion enhancement, creating a healthy, smooth, and glowing appearance. As an additive treatment, it can also be combined effectively with other injectables or cosmetic treatments to enhance results.
The Benefits of SKINVIVE
With its one-of-a-kind formulation, SKINVIVE provides the following skin-rejuvenating benefits:
Hydration and Smoothing Combined
SKINVIVE improves skin quality through hyaluronic acid, a substance naturally found in the body that attracts and locks in moisture. Unlike other HA injectables that hydrate the skin to add volume and fill in wrinkles, SKINVIVE enhances the skin’s hydration through superficial injections into the dermis. Once optimally hydrated, the skin appears smoother with fewer lines and wrinkles, giving the skin a refreshed and glowing appearance.
Schedule Your SKINVIVE Consultation Today
Cosmetic Laser Dermatology has been San Diego’s #1 destination for beautiful skin for over 35 years. With an in-house research center that continues to participate in clinical studies, we can ensure our patients safely receive treatments with optimal outcomes.
Our seven board-certified dermatologists in San Diego perform all injectable treatments and have the skill and experience to produce beautiful and natural-looking results.
What to Expect
Less Downtime, Impressive Results: Why SKINVIVE Stands Out Among Similar Treatments
Just like other HA injectables, the SKINVIVE treatment is minimally invasive. Common side effects like bruising, redness, and swelling are short-term and are typical results of any type of injection. You can still resume your normal activities after your procedure.
Because the skin booster is injected directly into the dermis, you get fast and excellent results. You will see the hydration aspect of the treatment quickly, and results typically last about six months.
With its hydrating and smoothing abilities, Juvéderm’s SKINVIVE is a novel anti-aging treatment that can replace or serve as an injectable alternative to skin topicals and other cosmetic treatments like chemical peels and laser therapy.
Preparing for SKINVIVE Treatment: Everything You Need to Know
Like other HA injections, your dermatologist may recommend you take the following precautions:
- Stop smoking to promote better healing.
- Avoid taking aspirin, vitamin E, ibuprofen, blood thinners, and other medications that can cause bruising for one week prior to your treatment.
- Tell your dermatologist if you plan to undergo a chemical peel, laser treatment, or other cosmetic procedure after your SKINVIVE treatment. There may be an inflammatory reaction at the injection site.
- Tell your dermatologist if you are undergoing immune response therapy. The injectable treatment may increase the risk of infection.
- Tell your dermatologist if you have a history of excessive scarring or a history of pigmentation disorders. The safety of SKINVIVE has not been studied on patients with such skin conditions.
- Hydrate before your procedure for a quicker recovery time.
Q: What are the benefits of SKINVIVE?
Benefits of SKINVIVE include:
– Increased hydration of the skin, leading to enhanced radiance and luminance
– Improved smoothness and firmness of the skin
– Improved elasticity and skin quality
– Long-lasting results
– Minimally invasive
– Less downtime
– Can be combined with other injectables or treatments for maximum results
Q: Do SKINVIVE injections hurt?
SKINVIVE by Juvéderm contains lidocaine in the formulation to help minimize any pain associated with the injections. We also offer numbing cream or ProNox as options for pain management during this treatment.
For more information about the monthly specials offered at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology, visit our Promotions page.
“I had such an awesome experience for my first visit and I am referring everyone I know to this office. From the super friendly staff to the state of the art procedures, they are the cream of the crop.”- Dinah M.
“I love and appreciate the professionalism, knowledge, warmth, and extraordinary care from the team at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology.”- Alejandro S.
“If I could give this office 10 stars I would! I’ve never been to such an incredible office where everyone was so sweet, helpful, and professional!”- Jessica V.
Same Day Appointments Available!
Book a consultation online