We are available to see patients for all appointment related needs, cosmetic and otherwise!
That means it’s time for body sculpting, it’s time for wrinkle-smoothing, lasers, and more. But most importantly, it’s time to see you again!
To ensure your safety and wellbeing, we have redesigned and implemented a number of new operational procedures:
- Healthy Staff: Anyone who can carry out their functions from home will continue to work virtually. Each employee coming into the office is screened. Screening entails symptom checks including temperature. Staff are required to wear scrubs that will be washed everyday, wear face masks and eye protection, open doors for all patients, and wash hands between each patient interaction.
- Mandatory 6-feet Spacing: All desks and individual work stations are at least 6 feet apart from one another. We will ensure that all patients are 6 feet apart from one another by using markings that designate where patients should stand.
- Patient Screening: To follow the highest safety measures, we assume all patients have been exposed and will require patients to wear face masks at all times while in our office. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided. Patient screening will include temperature checks upon entering. There will also be a screening over the phone at the time the appointment is being made.
- Prioritizing Cleanliness: Break rooms, bathrooms, and other common areas will be disinfected frequently. Disinfectants, hand sanitizer, and related supplies are available in many locations around the office. Additionally, there will be a 15 minute “No Patient” time incorporated into our schedule every hour to ensure adequate cleaning and physical distancing.
- No ‘Waiting Room’: Patients will be asked to wait in their car until it is time for their appointment. And our reception area now only has 3 seats available.
- Limiting Interaction: Scheduling follow-up appointments will occur in the exam room instead of at check-out. Non-patient visitors will be limited, and we will be staggering appointments for the entire clinic.
Ensuring your safety and wellbeing is of the utmost importance! Going the extra mile for you all will aid in this goal of ours, but we also require help from our patients. At the time of your appointment:
- Please wear a mask on your visit. Please also note that gaiter-masks and masks with vents will not be allowed.
- Please call 858-657-1002 from your car when you arrive so we can check you in via phone.
- Please do not bring any visitors with you.
Please note that we have reduced the amount of appointments. If you need to cancel please let us know ASAP to allow our waiting list to take your reservation. Please confirm our protocol and we will send you our screening questionnaire, seen below:
- Are you currently experiencing any fever or flu-like symptoms?
- Have you had any symptoms in the last 3 days?
- Have you had RECENT exposure to individuals with fever or flu-like symptoms?
- Have you traveled out of CALIFORNIA w/in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced loss of smell or taste within the last 14 days?
Please also note that on the date of your appointment, this questionnaire will be reviewed once more to ensure the safety of our team and other patients.
We have missed you, but the wait is now over! Call to make your appointment today.
We are still offering Virtual Appointments and Online Skincare Shopping.
Plus, for the month of October, we have several exclusive promotions! Take a look here!
- Meet with one of our practitioners to discuss your concerns and develop a full treatment plan.
- A typical video consultation will last about 10-15 minutes.
- The cost is $250 with Drs. Goldman, Butterwick, Fabi, Groff, Wu, and Boen. $150 with our Physician Assistant Leysin. And complimentary with our Aesthetician Farzaneh.
- The fee for your consultation will be applied to your treatment for 6 months from the date of your virtual consultation.
- Every consultation will include a complimentary skincare assessment with our aesthetician Farzaneh.
To learn more about how to schedule a virtual consultation, please watch this video!
Virtual Skincare Orders & Curbside Pickup:
- Free shipping for orders over $300.
- Schedule a complimentary consultation with our aesthetician Farzaneh to develop your own custom skincare regimen.
- Our product specialists Lindsay and Angelica are also always available to help put together a regimen or answer any questions you may have.
- All packages will be packed and shipped with the maximum precautionary efforts including wearing gloves.
To help educate potential patients on the various cosmetic dermatology procedures we offer, Cosmetic Laser Dermatology has started a webinar series that features our board-certified dermatologists. Each webinar episode features an expert in a specific field to discuss how to treat popular conditions using the various treatments that we offer. At the end of each webinar, we hold an open Q&A session where our live webinar audience can ask any questions they may have. To view the full collection of our webinar series, click HERE.
For all skincare orders, please call 858.943.2113 or complete this form and we will be in touch.