Located in San Diego County, Rancho Santa Fe is a unique, one-of-a-kind neighborhood. The entire 3,000 people population of Rancho Santa Fe is contained within two gated communities across over 75 acres of pristine park-like land.
Not being a typical big-city neighborhood, Rancho Santa Fe can’t offer a wide range of entertainment destinations. However, people living here and those who visit the neighborhood often choose to come here to receive medical treatment. Cosmetic Laser Dermatology in Rancho Santa Fe specializes in providing best-in-class cosmetic dermatology services.
The Rancho Santa Fe Neighborhood
Rancho Santa Fe is the exact place you think of when you imagine luxurious, relaxed family living. The neighborhood consists of two gated communities with 600+ spacious homes and is located 18 miles from the noisy downtown San Diego and just 5 miles from the nearest beach. This unique combination makes Rancho Santa Fe a perfect place to live: a quiet and chic community with nearly immediate access to everything a big city has to offer.
Dermatology in Rancho Santa Fe
Cosmetic Laser Dermatology serves as the main dermatology and laser treatment destination for the denizens of Rancho Santa Fe and surrounding areas. Our six board-certified specialists in cosmetic dermatology and a team of medical aestheticians will be happy to help you with any skin concerns you may have.
Cosmetic Laser Dermatology in Rancho Santa Fe offers a wide range of injectables, laser treatments, and other cosmetic dermatology procedures. In our office, you can receive:
- Botox injectables
- Fat reduction
- Chest skin rejuvenation
- Chemical peels
- Fractional resurfacing
Events in Rancho Santa Fe
Rancho Santa Fe is known to the locals and the tourists for its year-round events. Everyone is welcome to participate in:
- The Spring Fling. This entire day is dedicated to celebrating the last day of winter and the first day of spring. Enjoy a wide range of festival foods, entertainment, and games, all within your favorite neighborhood.
- Cinco de Mayo. A traditional Mexican holiday with a high-end taste of the Rancho Santa Fe luxury living. A perfect excuse to try all of your favorite Mexican food and Margaritas by the lake.
- The Summer BBQ & Car Show. Summer weather in California is made for barbeques outside. The entire community gathers to watch the classic cars parade and enjoy the food.
- The Halloween Bash. The most loved annual event in Rancho Santa Fe brings together families of the locals and visitors of the area. Participate in decoration and costume competitions, golf carts, trick-or-treating, games, and other entertaining activities!
- The Winter Wonderland. It’s always big news when it snows in Rancho Santa Fe. The Winter Wonderland is a unique opportunity for Californians to enjoy sledding and skiing while sipping hot cocoa and eating freshly cooked s’mores.
Schedule a Consultation with a Dermatologist in Rancho Santa Fe
Cosmetic Laser Dermatology in Rancho Santa Fe, CA is your one-stop-shop for cosmetic dermatology treatments. Contact us or schedule a consultation with our specialists today by filling out our online form.
Read next: Mira Mesa